Lionel Messi Can Earn How Much When Join Man City 
LIONEL MESSI agreed a record £623M deal to join Man City in this season. The Barcelona Captain 33-year-old will leave Barcelona in this month after he requested to leave Barcelona by a fax.
- Based on Record Sport, Lionel Messi has agreed a five year contract with Manchester City with total € 700 millions (~£ 623 millions). This is amazing deal which we cannot believe that Lionel Messi will be come the highest paid football player in the history.
- After calculation, Messi will earn around £14,200 per hour, £ 341,000 per day, and £ 2.4 millions every week. So, Messi will earn total £10.4 millions in one month. As the planned, Leo Messi will play 3 seasons for Manchester City. After that, Messi will join New York City, a part of City Football Group’s Major League Soccer, for 2 years.
- Upcoming dates, Lionel Messi join Man City
- After defected Bayern Munich with result 2-8, the six-time Ballon d’Or winner has requested to leave Barcelona free in this season by faxing in the night.
- Ronald Koeman, new Barcelona Manager has said that Messi will be the key play in Barcelona if he’s stay at club. However, Messi’s friend, Luis Suares will not in a plan of Ronald Koeman.
- Yesterday, Jorge Messi, Messi’s dad has a talk with Josep Maria Bartomeu to discuss about plan of La Pulga. Although Barcelona don’t want Messi to leave club free but Messi want to leave club free immediately.
- In conclusion, Leo Messi will difficult to leave Barcelona free because there is contract with Barcelona. Besides, La Liga also does not allow Messi to leave because this will have high negative impact to La Liga league.